Web International English is one of China’s most recognized and respected brands. Since its inception in 1998, Web has gone on to establish over 120 training centers throughout China and now stands at the forefront of the language training industry.
We believe in making a difference. Web International English stands for quality and innovation in education. Because of this, we draw talented people to work at Web and we continually invest in the use of technology to stay ahead of the curve. We deliver high-quality service by empowering students to achieve communicative excellence in English, helping them function effectively in a globalized world.
Most Web students start at Web with some English ability, with their reading and writing skills better than their listening and speaking. They are often especially lacking confidence and fluency, so it is our job to create a learning environment which is as positive and supportive as possible. We also want to create the closest thing we can to an English immersion environment, so we don’t allow Chinese to be spoken in the classroom.
The working week is 40 hours, which includes teaching 25 teaching hours. Classes are mostly small in size and have teaching materials prepared for you. Office duties are minimal; we don’t spend time correcting tests or homework or doing much lesson planning in the office. All Private and Salon Classes have lesson plans already made for them, which makes it easier to prepare – teachers just have to review the lesson plan before class and review any vocabulary or grammar structures they are not familiar with. Preparation for a Social Club may take a bit of time, however, especially if it’s a topic of the teacher’s choosing and he or she needs to create the lesson plan and material. Occasionally another member of our staff will need a teacher to perform a level test for a student, or a student will need a teacher to correct grammar of a presentation they’re preparing for presentation class.
Today, Web has established over 100 top-grade English training centres in more than 50 citiesacross China. We have helped a great number of people in developing their English abilities. There are more than 300,000 people who have realised their goal of speaking English fluently.
-Beijing-Changshu, Changzhou, Cixi, Chengdu, Chongqing, Changsha, Changde-Danyang, Dalian, Dongguan-Foshan, Fuzhou-Guangzhou -Huaian, Huzhou, Hangzhou, Hefei -Ji’nan, Jiaxing, Jinhua, Jiangyin-Kunshan, Kunming-Ma’anshan-Nanjing, Nantong, Ningbo, Nanchang-Qingdao, Quanzhou-Rugao-Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen-Taicang, Taizhou, Jiangsu Tianjin、 -ÜrümqiWeifang, Weihai, Wuxi, Wuhu, Wuhan, Wuchang-Xuzhou, Xi’an, Xiamen-Yangzhou, Yantai, Yixing, Yiwu、 -Zhangjiagang, Zhengzhou, Zibo
Web International offers a comprehensive package for new employees. Competitive salary, paid vacation, and medical insurance among other things.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flight reimbursement
- Transportation Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- 3 days paid sick leave
- 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Free Chinese lessons
- Airport pickup
- Teach up to 25 hours per week
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Conducting level tests
- Administrative duties (ie. Attendance records, curriculum development)
- Counseling students by providing constructive feedback
- Participation in Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
- Participating in ongoing training and workshops arranged by school
- Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by school
- Attending all scheduled meetings
- Must be native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Two years teaching experience
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is prefered