First Leap English, a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009, is flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed quality afterschool English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Requirements to Teach English in China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- TEFL or other teaching certificate preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred especially in early childhood.
- Passionate, responsible, and love children.
- Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for First Leap ESL Teachers in China:
- Student age range: 1.5 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 14 students in one class.
- Class length: 40 minutes containing various creative teaching techniques.
- You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- 36 Hours Wed – Sun Work Week; office hours and teaching hours.
What We Offer our First Leap ESL Teachers:
- Your airfare to China.
- Settle-in allowance of USD 1400 (equivalent to RMB 10000) *
- TEFL/TESOL certification expenses (up to RMB 3000).
- Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Ground service assistance.
- Airport Pickup assistance.
Your compensation will include:
- USD 2100- 2800 per month net income (RMB 15,000 – 18,000) *
- Housing allowance.
- Key performance incentive monthly bonus*
- Chinese public holidays, Christmas day and New Year’s Day off.
- 5 Paid sick leaves.
- Airfare bonus after contract fulfilment up to: USD 1100 (RMB 8000)
- Salary Raise (at least USD 300/month) on contract renewals.
Other benefits include:
- Organized team-building activities
- Personal Career Development Planning