Requirements to Teach English in China:
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Responsibilities for Teachers in China:
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 5 – 8 students in one class OR one-on-one tutoring.
- Class length: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Working Hours: 38 hours; office hours and teaching hours.
- Curriculum: Provides a curriculum for Foreign teachers to follow.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: School either provide a Chinese teaching assistant or International teacher conducts class alone*
- Training: Schools provide an initial training when a teacher joins the school, some schools provide on-going training for their teachers throughout the year*
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include:
Net Monthly income: USD 1700 – 2300 (RMB 12,000 – 16,000) *